The Airmen that make up Special Warfare are some of the toughest and smartest humans on the planet. They’re the ones other special operations look to when a mission calls for fearless determination and one-of-a-kind skills. There are four Special Warfare career fields Airmen are selected to after completing the initial course of entry: Combat Control (CCT), Pararescue (PJ), Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) and Special Reconnaissance. If you’re ready to be challenged like never before, consider joining this elite team of heroes.
- Work in tandem with other special operations to make sure the mission is a success.
- CCT: Project airpower as an air traffic controller and establish airfields in remote regions.
- PJ: Act as combat medics and rescue specialists who will do whatever it takes to help save the lives of Airmen, other service members and civilians.
- SR: Gather intelligence and create global battlespace access.
- TACP: Provide close air support and precision air-strike targeting.
The Air Force benefits package is unparalleled in the civilian world. Benefits include:
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year.
- Outstanding healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- Tax-free food and housing.
- Generous retirement program.
- Continuing medical education opportunities.
- Free or low-cost world-travel opportunities.
This job requires military service with a contract as a commissioned officer in the Air Force. The application is for a specific position within the Air Force.
About the Air Force
The mission of the U.S. Air Force is to fly, fight and win—airpower anytime, anywhere. We offer over 200 careers ranging from healthcare to engineering, and we live by three core values: integrity first, service before self and excellence in all we do. Join us and see how far you’ll go.
Once you’ve finished applying, a recruiter will contact you regarding next steps.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: On the road