Little Rock Embassy Suites
Join Our Team as General Manager at Embassy Suites Little Rock! Are you a dynamic and experienced leader ready to take on a pivotal role in the heart of the charming city of Little Rock? We are seeking an enthusiastic and results-driven individual to fill the position of General Manager at our Embassy Suites hotel, boasting 251 luxurious rooms and 24,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space. As the General Manager, you will play a key role in shaping the guest experience and leading our dedicated team. But it's not just about work - immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of Little Rock, where Southern charm meets modern amenities. Join us and be a part of a hospitality journey that combines professional growth with the unique and enjoyable lifestyle of this fantastic city.
At Atrium Hospitality, our goal is to ensure that our associates have positive experiences. To achieve this, we are dedicated to creating a culture that upholds six fundamental values, which inspire us to continuously improve for the benefit of our associates and guests. These values are embodied in the acronym S. P.I.R.I.T. (Service, Perseverance, Inclusion, Respect, Innovation, and Teamwork).
Salary: $115,000- $124,000 plus bonus
What kind of person will be leader in this role?
Lead the staff to produce outstanding hospitality.
- Direct programs pertinent to increasing quality and profits.
- Ensure that Atrium Hospitality resources are fully utilized to achieve the objectives.
- Establish a credible approach to management and marketing for the property - both real and perceived.
- Direct, manage, and oversee revenue generation and profitability for the property
- Understanding how to impact and drive revenue.
- Lead the property strategic plan prior to the annual planning process
- Lead annual planning process, to include the sales and marketing plan, operating budget, capital budget, and human resource plan
- Drive new market and business development by overseeing an effective Sales effort.
- Uphold philosophy and values of the company, keeping the corporate office informed of important decisions, resort progress, etc. on a regular basis
- Maintaining a positive work environment at the property by building an outstanding team of the best talent, leading, and inspiring all employees to work to their highest capabilities to achieve the highest possible standards and holding the team accountable for results.
- Develop and execute an effective communication plan to, Guests, and Employees
- Maintain good rapport with, and takes leadership role in, appropriate professional associations, educational institutions, philanthropic organizations, and community groups. Ensure that the property participates in relevant industry, trade, and community events.
- Develop and maintain good business and community relationships; support and participate in those business and community activities, which will benefit the property's positioning.
- Identify meaningful achievement goals. Provide standards to measure performance. Facilitate EC and Management Team meetings
- Implement and support programs to enhance product and service
- Direct employee relations programs along with Director of Human Resources.
- Maintain an atmosphere within the property that encourages an exchange of information and builds rapport between employees and management.
- Ensure the Preventative Maintenance program is managed.
- Ensure regular walk through for cleanliness and maintenance.
Someone with 5+ years experience as a General Manager of a hotel/resort. As this role is leading a branded property, having previous experience in the role is important.
- Someone with extensive rooms and F&B experience. Hotels are complex operations that require someone to have knowledge of how to have positive impact in all areas.
- Someone with working knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning. As a General Manager you will have involvement in all areas, requiring experience in the uniqueness of each situation and how to best handle them.
- Someone with a Bachelor's degree in hotel management, business, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Someone with experience using multiple systems to include but not limited to, Microsoft suite, cloud-based apps, standard hotel property management systems. Having this experience previously allows for someone to get settled in easier
- Someone with the ability to navigate the property for up to four (4) hour intervals. Our General Managers are hands-on leaders and inspire best by being out with their teams.
When you're an Atrium Associate, you're a part of a crucial workforce providing the ultimate 'Home Away From Home' for our guests. We know that it takes a lot of time and effort to provide these exceptional experiences, so we reward your efforts with a competitive compensation plan and other benefits and perks that allow you to offer your best to our guests. These benefits include:
- Daily Pay
- Significant Travel Discounts on Marriott and/or Hilton properties
- 401k Plans
- Medical Insurance
- Other property specific benefits
Plus, we make sure you can grow your career the way you want to through Internship programs, training and development and over 80 hotels that offer incredible opportunities for career driven associates.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
Atrium Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Atrium Hospitality brinda igualdad de oportunidades de empleo a todos los empleados y aplicantes de empleo y prohíbe la discriminación y el acoso de cualquier tipo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, edad, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, genetica, estado de veterano protegido, orientación sexual, genero de identidad o expresión, o cualquier otra característica protegida por las leyes federales, estatales o locales. Esta política se aplica a todos los terminos y condiciones de empleo, incluido el reclutamiento, la contratación, la colocación, la promoción, la terminación, el despido, el retiro, la transferencia, las licencias, la compensación y la capacitación.
Notice of candidate Privacy Rights: