WebLogic Administration 10.3.6/12C
- Oracle Forms and Reports Administration
- Any Fusion Middleware products Administration experience
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12C/13C.
- WebSphere experience
- Must have 6-8 years of experience working on LINUX and Windows operation system supporting WebLogic Server 10g/11g/12c.
- Must have 6 years of experience troubleshooting performance issues on WebLogic application server.
- Web Center Sites Installation experience REQUIRED
- Must have 2 years of experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g products such as Oracle Forms and Reports 11g on LINUX Operating Systems.
- Experience troubleshooting Oracle Forms and Reports 11g performance issues.
- Experience with application systems deployments, installation and configuration on WebLogic Server.
- Must have 2 years of experience with WebLogic High Availability JMS.
- Must have 2 years of experience with Oracle HTTP server and Apache web server.
- Complete understanding of SSL certificates Implementation on WebLogic servers.
- Experience on Implementation of Kerberos Single-Sign-on with WebLogic Application Server on LINUX and Windows Operating Systems.
- Support Sun JDK 1.X versions with WebLogic Application server.
- Must have experience with F5 load Balancer or any High Availability load balancing with WebLogic application server.
- Must have 2 years of experience working with Oracle support to process priority Service Requests.
- Require Shell scripting, WLST, or python scripting skills.
- Must have 2 years of experience with performance monitoring tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager monitoring tool or Wily Introscope.
- Install and configuration of OEM agents and performance tuning of WebLogic environments using OEM 12c/13c.
- Familiarity with JMX monitoring and HP SiteScope is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Customer Care and Billing Utilities (OCCB) administration is a plus.
Job Type: Contract
- LINUX: 5 years (Required)
- server: 9 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)