El Segundo,California,United States 6K8CP2
Boeing Defense/Space/Security is seeking a Radar Systems Engineer (Early Career) to join our team. In this position responsibilities include developing system and subsystem performance models for airborne and space radar applications. Tasks will include performing and documenting technical analysis to support requirement derivation, allocation and verification efforts with respect to radar and related signal processing algorithms.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires an active SSBI U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Required Skills and Experience:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong digital signal processing knowledge.
- Experience of signal processing algorithm development.
- Strong MATLAB skills
- Knowledge of systems engineering processes (requirements definition, allocation, verification, architecture design and trade design).
- Radar systems and/or signal processing experience
- Strong image processing knowledge.
- Experience with wideband RF hardware design.
- Knowledge of high speed DSP hardware design.
- Strong mathematical skills, including linear algebra and probability theory.
- Strong problem solving skills and logical thinker
- Self-Starter, team player, good communicator.
Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Relocation benefits are Available for eligible candidates
Yes, 10 % of the Time Space and Launch Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company