We are looking for blogger interns who share the same vision of using your skills for enrichment of communities and to work on bringing more traffic to our site by publishing quality blogs.
Your name will be on the each post so that you can use it for future reference. The quality of posts influences how much traffic we bring to the site, so a commitment to the creation of quality products is essential.
The purpose of this internship is for you to gain experience in working for a fast-growing start-up company as a blogger, to improve your writing by receiving constructive feedback, and to broaden your knowledge in the business world by conducting research.
You will be able to learn great extent by measuring the change in traffic brought by each post. The nature of the internship is unpaid, part-time, and remote. The duration of the internship is 6 months, but it is flexible depending on your availability.
- Write and publish two blog posts per week for 6 months.
- Promote the posts to drive more traffic to the site.
- Communicate and collaborate with the team member to improve your work.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
- Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity