Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG) is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country that specializes in live entertainment and travel. EBG generates millions of transactions annually by merchandising thousands of attractions and activities, live entertainment, hotel rooms, and other products and services through private, membership-based programs and other direct distribution channels.
EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs.
We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Connecticut, and Los Angeles
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead end-to-end acquisition campaign strategy, planning, launch, optimization & performance measurement across digital channels, with a focus on hands-on-keyboard execution for paid search, display retargeting, and paid social
- Oversee Budgeting, Forecasting & Reporting: Manage annual budgeting process, as well as monthly/weekly/daily forecasting and reporting at channel level for traffic, revenue, spend, ROI and other performance KPIs.
- Maintain Constant Level of Optimization by constantly seeking optimization and growth through performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more.
- Manage Agency Performance by supervising external agency relationship for key channels including paid search, natural search/SEO, affiliates, remarketing, social media, and display retargeting. review agency reports and run internal reports to monitor performance and seek improvement opportunities.
- Develop bidding strategies in key channels to maximize user acquisition at scale
- Identify new channels of opportunity to invest and find incremental user growth with strong ROI
- Build and present comprehensive strategy presentations and business model projects working closely with finance and business leadership on projected media spend & impact.
- Analyze and optimize channel performance on an ongoing basis to ensure performance meets or exceeds targets; present results to broader acquisition team and marketing leadership
- Have +7 years of relevant paid marketing experience preferably ecommerce or retail, with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Strongly KPI oriented: acquisition, conversion and ROI
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and analytics, especially paid search, natural search, affiliate, display, retargeting, email and social
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Experience developing and executing robust marketing partnerships to drive acquisition
- Strong proficiency in digital trends and best practices
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses – demonstrated ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver
- Excellent presentation, project management, and communication skills
- Proficient MS office user, especially Excel v-lookup, macros, etc.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and other web metric systems
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)