The HRIS Analyst will work with HR Operations team to support existing systems and operations and execute on HRIS projects.
- Execution of day-to-day employee transactions completed in PeopleSoft.
- Work with HRIS system to generate required reports and maintain data integrity.
- Manage position and job data in HRIS system to ensure alignment with organizational structure.
- Work with vendor, HRIS and IT on managing system releases and testing for HR systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain user procedures, guidelines and business processes, and train other employees.
- Support maintenance of employee records to ensure proper administrative and legal compliance.
- Ensure proper implementation of records retention and disposal schedules.
- Conduct audits to ensure legal compliance and industry best practices.
- Central management of records, including audits for compliance and best practices.
- Support changeover from paper to electronic records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of PeopleSoft experience (Version 9.2 )
- 4-6 years of HRIS or HR generalist or specialist experience, with 1+ years of project management experience a plus. Systems implementation experiences a plus.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation.
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects.
- Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of employees
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of HR laws and current practices.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently; can anticipate needs and work proactively.
- Interpersonal, collaboration and team skills.
- Adaptable and able to respond to changing priorities.
Job Type: Contract
- PeopleSoft: 4 years (Required)
- HRIS: 4 years (Required)