Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is the leading Smart Home Technology provider in the United States servicing over 1 million customers with more installed devices than any other company in North America. We are passionate about delivering innovative home technology and are honored to be recognized by Fast Company as the 22nd most innovative company in the world alongside household names like Google, Apple and Amazon. Part of our innovation is being where innovative customers shop, we have partnered with Sam’s Club to bring our Smart Home products to retail stores across North America.
Why our employees love their job:
We’re revolutionizing the home experience with smart home products that our consumers love and we take pride in that. We also take pride in our culture, we work hard and play hard and live our core values. We have competitive pay, provide a company phone & iPad, have flexible work schedules and provide the ability to work from home.
What you’ll do:
What we’re looking for:
- Appointment based selling and installing of residential smart home and security systems in the greater Salt Lake area
- Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments
- Provide exceptional customer service – “Customer obsession is our advantage”
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Complete in-home consultations from leads generated in big box retail stores
- Commission based sales -or- Installation field service (1-2 years experience for either/or)
- Track record of successful sales results
- Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Professional appearance
- The ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- High school diploma
- Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other technical is helpful
- Experience in the security or smart home industry a plus but not required