From its inception in 1991, Weaver Consultants Group has been founded upon the tenets of attentive and responsive customer service, strong project management, and solid internal financial controls. The quality of our people, our focus on understanding and responding to our clients' needs, and our application of good business management practices have resulted in most new projects originating from our existing customer base. Over the years, our professionals have faced the challenges of a constantly changing industry. Shifting federal and state regulations, cultural trends, and technical innovations have vastly impacted the way businesses work. Throughout it all, our team has remained dedicated to our clients, helping to identify pragmatic solutions to help them achieve their business objectives.
Weaver Consultants Group prides itself on our people - A talented group of engineers, scientists, support staff and administrators who are as dedicated to client service as they are to their professional or technical discipline. If you are a motivated and committed individual, please apply to join our growing team!
The Administrative Assistant will be the first impression for all incoming calls and visitors and support all Practice groups, Principals, and Professional staff.
- Data entry of time card records, expense reports and accounts payable
- Billing activities possible in the future
- Compile, print, bind and ship reports in a timely manner
- Answer all incoming calls on a multi-line phone system with a pleasant voice and efficiently transfer calls to the appropriate party
- Sort and deliver all incoming mail to the appropriate party on a daily basis
- Receive all incoming packages and deliver to the appropriate party on a daily basis
- Manage all outgoing mail and packages to be ready for pick up by end of business day
- Prepare, sort, lift and carry archive boxes (up to 50 pounds)
- Assist the Senior Office Administrator with other general office duties as needed
- Minimum of one year of experience in reception or in an office setting required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, and Excel required
- Data entry experience
- Knowledge of MS Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher and Deltek software a plus
- Must be available to work overtime as necessary
- Strong phone presence
Weaver Consultants Group maintains a drug free workplace.