- Graduate/Master's degree in Human Services field with a clinical concentration.
- LPC or LCSW License/certification preferred
- 3 or more years supervisory or administrative experience in the delivery of human services with evidence of increasing responsibilities
- 3 years management experience in D&A
- Fiscal management experience including building budget preparation, monthly and annual reporting
- Excellent communication skills
Merakey is currently seeking Program Director to join our Merakey division namein our Citylocation.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee .
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
The Program Director will work under Executive Director managing and overseeing Merakey Parkside Recovery 5000
- General administration of program.
- Supervises managers at Parkside 5000.
- Ensures adherence to Merakey Quality improvement and program evaluation standards.
- Ensures adherence to licensing and regulatory standards, and leads preparation for licensing and regulatory visits and follow-up correspondence to funders.
- Develop and administer program budgets with assistance of Executive Director
- Provides regular reviews of staff performance.
- Ensures the implementation of appropriate employment practices including reference checks and clearances, orientation, training, and disciplinary/corrective actions.
- Plans, develops, and implements and/or supervises the development and implementation of agency program policy and procedure. Prepares and/or supervises the preparation and updating of program service manuals and other materials for professional certification, program licensure, or compliance reviews. Monitors program compliance in relation to policy and standards, licensing compliance, and regulations and pertinent laws.
- Participates and serves on appropriate local, state, and corporate committees, task forces, professional organizations and associations which pertain to the services delivered by the agency to establish effective working relationships.
- Attends and participates in administrative group meetings and other assigned committees.
- Develops and implements additional services or business to meet the needs of the service delivery area.
- Develops training plans for the agency and individual staff members and conducts trainings as necessary in conjunction with Merakey Training department.
- Provides written comprehensive reports to the Governing Body according to a mutually agreed upon schedule on the following areas; program operations, compliance with policies, status of long-term plan strategic plan and progress towards organization mission.
- Other duties as assigned
Requisition Number: 37184
MERAKEY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Full-time
- Drug & Alcohol: 3 years (Required)
- management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fiscal Management: 3 years (Required)
- Philadelphia, PA (Preferred)
- LCSW (Preferred)
- LSW (Preferred)
- LPC (Preferred)