Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing healthcare companies that strives on innovation?
We are a growing innovative healthcare company that offers our employees personal and professional educational opportunities, exceptional benefit packages that include 401K, and healthy lifestyle assistance with gym reimbursement and healthy lunches, while working in a family-like atmosphere.
Founded in 2004, by Dr. Charles Mok, Allure Medical has grown into one of the top medical practices in the United States. Our innovative services range from treating varicose veins to non-surgical face lifts, stem-cell therapy to hormone replacement therapy and so much more.
Allure Medical is hiring a Systems Analyst who will be responsible for the following:
- Helping establish standards and best practices for database design and data modeling
- Designing and maintaining a financial data repository
- Designing, developing, and testing software components and interfaces such cloud-based API implementations, and system integrations with other internal and external applications, including but not limited to medical practice management systems and electronic medical record systems
- Creating, managing and improving Power BI dashboards and complex SSRS reports, scorecards and dashboards to ensure data accuracy, alignment with current business needs, and optimal performance
- Perform a variety of development and maintenance tasks regarding data integrations (via SFTP and RESTful APIs using HL7 and other common and custom interchange formats)
- Degree or equivalent experience Information Technology, Analytics, or Healthcare Informatics
- Background in T-SQL and DAX with sound knowledge of MDX queries
- Solid understanding of business level data presentation tools (Excel, Excel pivots, Power Pivot)
- Healthcare IT experience a plus
Allure has locations in Shelby Township, Livonia, Warren, Clarkston, Beverly Hills, Southgate and West Bloomfield and has recently expanded outside of Michigan.
This position will be primarily at the corporate office in Shelby Township, but may require travel to other locations to ensure consistency.
Why Should You Apply?
If you think this job is right for you and have what it takes to join our amazing team, please respond by writing us a letter explaining why qualify for this fantastic position. Submit a letter and your resume to be considered
Job Type: Full-time