Do you have a passion for innovation? Are you excited to leverage cutting edge technology to solve big business problems? If your response to those questions is “yes”, we would love for you to join us! At OrangePeople we consult for some of the most prestigious brands in the world. But more importantly, our consultants have a voice in the vision and future of the company. At OrangePeople, our focus is people. It’s right there in our name.
The Connected Technologies Communications Consultant will report to the CT Manager of Communications and Organizational Development and Engagement. Primary responsibilities include crafting and publishing various forms of internal and external communications as well as serving as an administrator for departmental Business Enablement tools and functions.
- Support various communications efforts for Connected Technologies and develop presentation content for various channels
- eliver effective internal communications, including organizational announcements, program updates, product/service announcements, internal and external press releases, CT team and associate related events and video content
- SharePoint Site Administration: Assist with audit of active and archived Connected Technologies SharePoint sites
- JIRA Administration: Own all add and remove requests for CT JIRA accounts
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations for a variety of internal and external audiences
- Manage Ongoing enhancement of Communications & Engagement Strategy
- New Hire Welcome Bios
Skills / Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Communications or Marketing preferred)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including consultative, detail-oriented, verbal & written communication, analytical, relationship management, and ability to influence
- Work experience in technical environment (I/T, Engineering or Telematics) preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high volume, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision required
- Demonstrated experience in crafting engaging communications content
- Exceptional Microsoft Office product skills required (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and video creation preferred
- Experience in administration of Business Enablement tools such as SharePoint
About us :
- Participate in OrangePeople monthly team meetings, and participate in team building efforts.
- Contribute to OrangePeople technical discussions, peer reviews, etc.
- Contribute content and collaborate via the OP-Wiki/Knowledge Base.
- Provide status reports to OP Account Management as requested
Orange People is an Enterprise Architecture and Project Management solutions company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative thinkers who are passionate about doing quality work. As a member of the Orange People team you will have access to industry-leading consulting practices, strategies & technologies, innovative training & education. An ideal Orange Person is a technology leader with a proven track record of technical achievements and strong process/methodology orientation.