Please note: THIS IS A NATIVE MOBILE UI/UX DESIGN POSITION. Please DO NOT apply unless you have AT LEAST 2 YEARS of NATIVE (iOS / Android) mobile app design experience. To be considered for this position, all applicants must provide:
- A link to their digital design portfolio and resume
- Salary requirements for desired role
CitrusBits is a fast-growing, boutique mobile app development agency headquartered in the heart of Old Town in Pasadena, CA. We have enjoyed the distinction of being rated the #1 mobile app development agency in Los Angeles and San Francisco by Clutch.co. Our diverse and talented global team handcrafts exceptional mobile apps and digital experiences for venture capital backed startups and Fortune 500s across all major industries.
CitrusBits’ enterprise clientele includes: DuPont Innovation Labs, Zoetis, Harman Kardon, Burger King, Johnson and Johnson, Quiksilver, Samsung, Mercedes-Benz, VICE Media.
CitrusBits’ startup & SMB clientele includes: IrisVision, Champions Round, Fully Raw, Kedalion Therapeutics, and Chemowave.
Learn more about CitrusBits at: https://citrusbits.com
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a talented Mobile UI/UX Designer to join our brand-new office in Old Town Pasadena.
Required Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- At least 2 years of professional experience designing UI/UX for mobile applications
- Outstanding UI portfolio with polished commercial mobile and web projects that have been shipped in the last 3 years
- Fluency in industry standard design/prototype tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Marvel, and Abstract
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
- BA in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field
- Experience at an agency or working with multiple clients concurrently
- Product Owner / Project Management planning
- Proficiency in Interaction Design (Principle, Flinto, After Effects)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, HTML, and CSS
- Experience designing cross-platform apps for React Native
- Collaborate with our Design Manager, product managers, and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, user flows, and site maps for mobile and web according to user needs, business requirements, and technical constraints
- Translate wireframes and experiences into pixel-perfect visual designs
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
We hold daily standups and use Slack, Sketch, Abstract, and Zeplin for our design workflow.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Company-sponsored education, networking, and professional certification opportunities available to all employees
- Generous vacation/PTO allotments
- Kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks
- Beautiful Class A prime office in Old Town Pasadena (surrounded by world-class dining and shopping)
- Free parking
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Our team temporarily enjoys the flexibility to work remotely. Similarly, new hires will be provided the flexibility to work from home until CitrusBits management, according to local and state recommendations, asks employees to return to the office.
- Mobile UI or UX design: 2 years (Required)
- Product Owner / Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pasadena, CA 91105 (Required)
- What is your anticipated annual salary for this role?
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19