Watch our video for this job
General Manager (Operating Partner)
At Café Zupas, we serve house-made and globally-inspired soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts in our next generation kitchens. You’ll find real, whole food that is prepared daily on-site, in-site, and we believe our team is the key to what makes our concept so incredible.
With every decision we make, we ask is it right for our team members and our guests. It’s why we source the best ingredients, make everything in-house, and mentor team members each day. We believe it’s the only way to do business.
How We Nourish The Good Life:
Life as an General Manager (Operating Partner):
- Growing brand [yes, that means growth for you too!]
- Ongoing and thorough training with an outlined career path
- Set schedule with two days off
- Closed on Sundays/holiday closures
- Annual international incentive trip
- Benefit package including 401K
- Real food, real ingredients
- Free Meals
- No grease, grills or fryers
- Fun culture of positivity and gratitude
- Modern, energetic environment
- Set expectations – no guessing
- And of course, competitive pay!
Is it a fit? We’re looking for a team member that is:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant
- Develop team members by providing direction and feedback
- Implement unique Café Zupas behaviors that lead to a successful restaurant
- Cultivate a culture of positivity and gratitude within the team
- Form authentic relationships with guests
- Coordinate the team to run happy and well-organized shifts
- Partner with District Mentors to achieve larger company initiatives
- Be good to others. Be good to yourself!
- 2-5 years of leadership experience in the restaurant industry
- Available to work a five day set schedule
- Strong leadership skills and experience mentoring a team
- Detail-oriented, growth minded, and a self-starter
- Enthusiastic, positive, and driven
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to new processes and systems
Become part of a collaborative group that values teamwork above all else. As a company, we continue to innovate, challenge the norm in the restaurant space and create a place where our team and guests feel energized.
We opened our first location back in 2004. Today we have over 55 kitchens across 8 states and are continuing to quickly join more communities each year. Become part of the adventure today!