Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
Join our Award Winning Organization - Home Care Pulse - Best of Home Care - Leader in Excellence - Provider of Choice - Employer of Choice - Joint Commission Accredited - Enterprise Champion for Quality. Employee of the Month. Caregiver and Nurse of the Year.
Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. The LVN is responsible for providing direct skilled client care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes.
Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy individuals that are looking for per diem shift work available 24/7; mornings, afternoons, nights, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Serving clients from our office in Menifee / Sun City, and surrounding areas such as Hemet, San Jacinto, Perris, Nuevo, Romoland, Canyon Lake, Quail Valley, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Winchester, Murrieta, and Temecula.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Free continuing education, comprehensive orientation, ongoing recognition opportunities
- Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments; consistent ongoing shifts available
- Flexible weekday, weekend, holidays; morning, afternoon, and night opportunities; in-home and facility based placements
- One to one patient care (Growth potential)
- National Account Vaccination Clinic opportunities (Seasonal Flu)
- Implement plan of care and treatment using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Provide accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing process
- Prepare, administer, and appropriately document actions taken specific to the commonly prescribed oral, topical, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications. Observe, reports, and record adverse reactions to medications and/or treatment to the registered nurse
- Perform wound care and recognize the need for and institute emergency measures in a rapid and appropriate manner
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adheres to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency
- Treat clients, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
- Graduated from National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing
- Unencumbered license as a Practical or Vocational Nurse in the State of California
- One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
- Certified CPR and demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational nurse, medical, skilled, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, LPN, L.P.N., ICU, I.C.U., E.R., LVN, L.V.N., home care, homecare, home health, hospice, live in, live-in, caregiver, facility staffing