During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
WIM is looking for a candidate to join the Risk Identification, Assessment, and Analysis team within the WIM Control Executive organization, with a focus on improving WIM’s overall risk management effectiveness. The chosen candidate will join a team responsible for designing and implementing new capabilities to manage risk, including performing deep dives into each of WIM’s front line risk type programs and conducting maturity assessments of WIM’s processes against corporate requirements.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
- Leading analytical deep dives into risk programs by synthesizing existing data sources and reports to identify key risk drivers
- Working closely with subject matter experts to confirm data analysis findings, generate additional risk insights not available in the data, and identifying action items to enhance the risk environment
- Building monitoring processes to ensure action items are implemented appropriately
This position will allow the chosen candidate to interact with a broad set of stakeholders and make meaningful enhancements to the WIM organization.
Charlotte, NC; St. Louis, MO; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; and New York, New York- other locations in the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank
6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations
Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI