Ultrasound/Sonography Float Tech (3 Loudoun Centers)*
Fairfax Radiology Centers,* LLC is seeking a Full Time-Float, ARDMS Registered Sonographer to perform General Ultrasound Ob (1st-3rd trimesters), Gyn, Abd, Small Parts and Pediatrics. MSK and RVT a plus. Willing to Cross train in MSK/Peds.
Sign-on bonus: $5,000* (not conveyed to Candidates represented by an agency or who require training. Current employees or those who separated in the last two years are also ineligible).
Home base in Sterling, VA but will be required to float to near-by Reston, Lansdowne and Sterling. Work hours vary from 7:00am-8:30am for an 8.5 hour shift duration, Mon – Fri.
- RDMS certification and CPR/AED
- Must hold a valid VA Driver's License to transport oneself to a few sites, which must meet VA DMV and FRC's requirements
- Available to work Mon - Fri - the hours/location vary depending on site to be covered
Floating Differential Pay and Mileage Reimbursement Pay (discussed during interview).
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance;
401 K/Profit Sharing PLan;
Holiday (7 days), PTO (21+ days);
Continuing Education Reimbursement.
Please submit your resume & salary requirements to:*
1) Press the Submit Button
2) submit the above to : https://www.fairfaxradiology.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43.00 - $53.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person