The Project Coordinator will provide program support and technical assistance to internal and external groups concerning health communication and marketing programs, projects, and strategies. Support a team of health communication, marketing, and evaluation specialists in time-sensitive message development and testing. Contributes to TSS culture and shapes TSS values through actions. Works with fellow managers and leadership to ensure delivery success and high customer satisfaction. Responsibilities include
· Provides assistance in assessing, planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluating systems processes and applications relevant to public health preparedness and response.
· Assist management in planning, collecting, aggregating, analyzing and disseminating information and data to support CDC clients.
· Evaluation of the impact of information on the response process, outcomes, organizations, and resources.
· Create and develop essential department reports and deliverables to ensure timely dissemination of accurate information to organizational decision-makers.
· Perform web and print communications activities and assists in the assessment of communication material impact and effectiveness.
· Attends and participates in general staff meetings.
· Coordinates various research activities including focus groups, dissemination of questionnaires, and individual interviews.
· Accurately reviews data quality and other documents according to policy and procedures to ensure reported data is accurate and reliable.
· Inputs data into various data collection systems for statistical or qualitative analysis.
· Performs monitoring and documentation in accordance with contract requirements.
· Performs record-keeping functions in accordance with program policies and position.
· Maintains functional proficiency and ease of use utilizing public health records and data as required by, and appropriate to, position.
· Completes all initial, annual and ad hoc training as required/assigned.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Master's degree in public health
· Ability to work effectively with a team of health communication and graphic design specialists from start to completion of time-sensitive customer products
· Previous experience with CDC programs, policies, procedures, and communication activities highly desired.
· Strong in technical writing, editing, and analytical skills
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to efficiently organize multiple priorities
independently and yet to maintain the flexibility to respond to additional requests
· Excellent verbal and written communications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19