Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us
and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Patient Centered Care Consultant is responsible for providing support to providers to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of provider practices.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Obtain and analyze quality metrics and report for care opportunities, support practice implementation of Quality improvement opportunities, identify action plans for providers to implement to improve cost, quality and the patient experience.
- Actively participate in developing program recommendations and action plans (Internal).
- Support the efforts of providers and practice teams on office based care delivery interventions resulting in cost of care savings and improved health outcomes for patients.
- Engage with network relations representatives to meet provider and practice service needs.
- Provide education for practices to develop expertise with metrics and data review for quality improvement.
- May participate in various community and multi-department committees to assure effective program implementation.
- Track progress of program and prepare status reports to management or senior management and providers.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on Patient Centered medical Home, Care Delivery System Redesign, Accountable Care Organizations and HEDIS.
- Requires a BA/BS; 3 years health care experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.- Physician environment experience in practice transformation/quality improvement, ambulatory care setting quality and efficiency metrics, and electronic health records required.Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visitus at antheminc.com/careers. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.