We are looking for an individual whom can efficiently accomplish the responsibilities of a marketing representative. Must have certain skills and abilities essential for this position; must comprise of strong written and verbal communication skills, leadership and management skills, excellent organizational and time management skills, and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills. Taking incentive to find new markets and new relationships. This position may require minimum travel to various customers to maintain current relationships. We are open to part-time or full-time applicants.
**We are also interested an additional candidate that has a strong background in implementing marketing campaigns, a product service roll-out" for interns or hourly employees.**
Required skills and competencies
- Associates or Bachelor's is preferred or an extensive proven Sales/Marketing experience
- 1+ years' of sales experience is preferred, or College Intern*
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a true team-player
- Excellent communicator
- Creative problem-solver, effective decision maker
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive attitude
- Experience with Sales-force
- Experience in claims, specifically Workers Compensation is a Plus.Candidates must be teachable enough to learn our business and become proficient in sales and new account acquisition.
- Candidates must also be able to integrate previous experience in order to accelerate their transition to leadership. Our culture is to lead by example, so we are looking for Leadership Candidates who aren’t afraid to walk the talk. We are willing to train the right person in all aspects of the business; however, special attention will be given to applicants who have:
Experience in workers compensation sales.
Medical sales experience.
Developed a referral base.
Ran a small business.
DO NOT APPLY IF:
You have difficulty in being productive when not directly supervised.
You approach the sales process with a cut-throat, high pressure approach.
You tend to get complacent and accept the status quo.
You have low income goals.
You give up easily when challenged.
You have a fear of introducing yourself to individuals you do not know already.
You are willing to compromise values/integrity if a large amount of income is on the line.
You are not comfortable providing references.
DO APPLY IF:
You have experience in professional sales and want to transfer those skills to a great organization. The concept of being compensated on your effort and results is exciting.
You are self-disciplined and able to work independently.
You are coach-able and willing to learn from a proven process & business model.
You are confident and comfortable making new contacts.
You consider training and continuous development an ongoing process.
You enjoy working in a growth oriented team.
You can balance being competitive with being collaborative at the same time.
You are persistent and work with a positive attitude through setbacks.
We offer: hourly pay plus commission
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time: