Loudoun Medical Group (LMG), one of the largest and most diverse physician-owned, multi-specialty group practices in Virginia, has an exciting employment opportunity for an experienced X-Ray Technician to support a busy orthopedic practice in Lansdowne, VA.
- Graduation from an accredited Radiology Technology Program preferred
- Must have and maintain current certification as an X-Ray technician within the state.
- Must also obtain and maintain CPR certification. Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must have strong clinical skills
- Must have problem solving skills
- EMR experience preferred (Pulse and/or ECW)
- Professional demeanor
- Bi-lingual not required but a plus
Loudoun Medical Group provides competitive compensation and benefits. Employer sponsored medical, dental vision and 401k retirement plan benefits offered. Employer paid life and disability benefits and paid vacation and sick time. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving multi-specialty healthcare organization that employs over 300 medical providers that serve throughout 23 medical and surgical specialties in 120 clinical locations from Purcellville to Alexandria.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leesburg, VA 20176: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person