Lendly is currently seeking a Lead Generation Program Manager.This position is responsible for the strategy, development and implementation of best-in-class lead partner program for our lending. This role will be play key part in elevating the importance of inbound lead generation for the organization through the usage of strong partner management, forward-looking strategies and best practices that improve production, ROI while enhancing brand health. The position requires both strategic thinking on a bigger-picture level as well as rigor around managing details with adherence to pre-defined goals and performance metrics.
- Facilitate the purchasing and optimization of leads through third-party lead generators.
- Analyze lead data to identify and optimize buys based on actual lead performance trends.
- Lead strategy, execution and management of program and vendors.
- Perform administrative duties of all client acquisition plans/projects, such as vetting, onboarding, tracking and reporting on an ongoing.
- Identify and apply best practices and monitor changes in the partner and digital space to identify new opportunities.
- Execute strategic partner lead tests.
- Perform analysis of KPI data and provide actionable insights.
- Create enterprise-wide best practices and guidelines for acquisition and lead generation activities.
- Miscellaneous other duties as assigned.
- Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge is qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 5+ years experience, in digital marketing, inbound marketing or agency experience preferred
- Strong experience managing budget and performance metrics.
- Website UX experience including A/B landing page testing
- Experience working in a sales lead management capacity.
- Proficiency with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Demonstrated experience with 3rd party bid management tools and ad-serving technology.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding monthly KPI goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Self-motivator with proven ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and manage workflow in a high-energy, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement