Are you ready to step into a new job that will change your entire outlook at sales? Take control of your career with a new job Sales Leader with RSA America. We provide all the training necessary. Here at RSA America we believe in you, and we invest in you as long as you are willing to work with us.
RSA AMERICA empowers the Independent Grocer to go toe-to-toe with the Mega-Chains. We deliver advanced Mega-Chain technology that is surprisingly affordable; both in terms of dollars and time. And even many of the Mega-Chains cannot match the capabilities of RSA AMERICA'S platform. RSA AMERICA has put into practice the ground-breaking insights of some of the world's most forward-looking researchers and thought leaders on shopping experience and customer value. We Empower Independent Grocers! We digitally transform grocery stores!
We are looking for a Full Time Sales Leader responsible for growing sales, building a sales team, and providing broad operational day-to-day support with ownership of our customer relationship management process.
You will rely on close collaboration with the internal team members to ensure that the company is delivering an optimum experience for customers.
- Primary responsibility in developing and growing sales in e-commerce space
- Building and providing leadership and direction to sales team
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Partner with Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Create monthly content for client presentations and executive reporting
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- Minimum of 5 years’ in selling Software as Service product in B2C environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing sales team
- Experience in sales operations with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Bachelor's degree required; technical or business-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of CRM applications and email marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of ecommerce business models, specifically how to drive ecommerce sales through innovative, effective and cost efficient marketing/merchandising programs and strategies
- Knowledge of the digital ecosystem and how ecommerce, web, mobile, social, search and channels work together to optimize behavior and acquisition
- Knowledge and experience in analyzing search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Independent, digitally-minded, multi-tasking, and goal-oriented
- Entrepreneurial mind set
This position is primarily located in Chicago, IL area. Some travel may be required based upon customer interaction and need. Our diverse team strives for perfection, and you should feel comfortable working under minimal supervision.
We are proud to set industry standards in terms of pay and benefits. We offer a competitive base salary, plus the following incentives:
- Paid vacation
- High recurring commissions
You must have a passion to help rural America’s Independent Grocers! If you are a go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset and passionate to work with highly energetic team of entrepreneurs, this is the right place for you!
Job Type: Full-time
- retail sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- sales management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19