- Hotel Experience
- Driver's License
- Hospitality Experience
We are in search of an experienced and professional individual to join our team as a Campaign Manager to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet Texas Live! objectives and effectively manage the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the sales strategy in the categories of promotion, engagement and conversion
- Book, plan and confirm happy hour and promotional parties
- Book, plan and manage private events and corporate functions of 50 people or less
- Work with the General Managers and Marketing Manager on strategies and initiatives that drive sales
- Lead the District and its venues’ guerilla and field marketing activities and promotions including office, hotel, convention, and other outreach programs
- Work with the Marketing team and manage staff to drive data collection through online sweepstakes and contests, onsite and offsite
- Execute SMS promotional campaigns that drive traffic to the venues during set off days and hours
- Send follow ups and confirmation emails to guests
- Submit weekly sales sheets reports
- Create external marketing partnerships; build relationships with key players in the market
- Communicate and train staff on sales initiatives and promotional outings to ensure their participation.
Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field or equivalent and 1-3 years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up or moving within and outside of the facility
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Handling objects
- Exceptional communicator. You confidently engage at all levels and across multiple stakeholder groups and clients. You have excellent written and oral communication and are known for translating data into clear, easy-to-understand information useful for stakeholders and clients
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently, as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows, conventions, meetings, etc.
- May require a valid Driver’s License and drive to workshops, tradeshows, conventions, meetings, etc.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- HTML experience
- Passionate, Inventive and Energetic!
Equal Opportunity Employer