- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to obtain finger prints and MME card before being hire
- Knowledge of cannabis products a plus, but not required
- Cultivates long term-customer relationships by providing superior Customer Service, and experience.
- Maintains a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
- Has exemplary listening skills and the ability to convey accurate product information to patients.
- Helps in identifying the best medicated product options for the customer.
- Extensive knowledge and support for all local policy and state laws to ensure business is in compliance.
- Will be required to accommodate scheduling needs of the company, including working non-standard hours or weekends as needed.
- Responsible for continuation of education, and stays informed about the product.
- Maintains clear and accurate inventory. Ensures all items are accounted for.
- Reports missing product or suspected theft to the manager immediately.
- Ensures accuracy of Recommendations, Medical Cards, and ID’s prior to permitting access to the dispensary.
- Maintains clear and accurate accounting for till, deposits and all cash handled. Ensures no counterfeit bills are accepted.
- Is trustworthy and discrete with sensitive sales information, and customer data, abiding the NDA and reports instances observed where it was violated.
- Acts as receptionist, including light office administrative duties, patient record keeping.
- Accurately reports patient purchases in the state portal for all medicated sales.
- Provides patients with educational materials to consult with a licensed physician or make independent decisions, when necessary
- Performs any additional duties as deemed necessary by management.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
- Sales Operations: 2 years (Preferred)