Oversight, selection, management and training of Facility Department’s 480+ external facility service vendors, including General Contracting Companies, Electrical Companies, Plumbing Companies, HVAC Companies, Refrigeration Companies, Landscaping Companies, Snow Removal Companies, Pest Control Companies, Life Safety Inspection Companies, Roofing Companies, and Equipment Repair Companies across Retail and Non-Retail CVS Health Corporate Facilities, Long Term Care, Infusion, Specialty Pharmacy professional services.
Responsible for over $400 million in repair and maintenance spend, that are a result of over 1.2M services annually. This role is critical to realizing the enterprise growth strategy across retail, pharmacy and health services, and Non-Retail corporate and facilities professional services.
- 3-5 years experience in Facility Management or Property Management and associated processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, design, and problem solving skills as well as knowledge to facility management.
- Candidate should be proficient with Microsoft Office. Excellent communication skills, time management capability and organizational skills are a must.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to influence internal and external partners. Comfortable presenting at executive and external meetings.
- Experience in and exposure to a variety of building facility services and projects and processes required.
- Positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting.
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work.
- Self-motivated individual capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects.
- Experienced Service Channel user, working knowledge of basic Excel, Word, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
- Willing to travel 25%.
- Service Channel knowledge and Facilities Management experience.
Bachelor Degree required. Masters Degree preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.