FCL Builders is based in Chicago with offices in TX, GA, WI, PA, CA and MD. The bulk of our work is in the design and construction of new Warehousing & Distribution, Cold Storage & Food Processing and Manufacturing facilities. We take pride in our work and our company culture that is centered around our commitment to customer happiness. As a result, FCL remains a nationwide leader in our industry with projects located throughout the United States
If you have contract experience in the Construction industry and are looking for a team environment, keep reading. FCL Builders has an opportunity for an experienced Contract Administrator to join our team in the Corporate office.
This individual will be responsible for ensuring legal compliance pertaining to business transactions within the organization.
- Ability to prepare, read, analyze and interpret legal documents/contracts.
- Provide resources to ensure projects are completed in strict accordance with construction documents.
- Draft, review, and edit contracts, reports, and legal documents. Such as AIA A102,A201,A105, G706.
- Gather information, statements, affidavits as needed.
- Assist with ensuring legal compliance within the organization pertaining to all business transactions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 5 years working with contracts in the construction industry.
- Well versed in many kinds of real estate transactions and documents.
- Working knowledge of AIA software and MS Office suite.
- High degree of integrity due to exposure to financial documents and private information regarding company and clients.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret needs and develop integrated, applicable solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with executives within the organization in written and oral form.
FCL Builders will make reasonable accommodations in compliances with the ADA and ADA Amendments Act.
FCL Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
At will employment applies per state law.
Salary details are imported by Indeed not FCL
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 4 years (Preferred)
- contract: 5 years (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible