Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, provides a wide range of executive and administrative support, working independently with little to no supervision. This position also provides office administrative support to the business office working to enhance the effectiveness of the office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer executive’s phone and direct incoming calls to appropriate parties promptly and efficiently when CEO is not available.
- Responsible for maintaining CEO’s calendar scheduling for both internal and external meetings and appointments.
- Prepare agendas, materials and emails for upcoming meetings and/or presentations.
- Responsible for taking minutes of meetings as required by CEO.
- Work closely with Human Options Board of Directors.
- Handle any correspondence issued by CEO as required.
- Prepare and draft confidential correspondence, memos and reports.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents.
- Organize and maintain executive files.
- Collects and monitors data and information and supports/maintains Agency database management systems; analyzes a variety of data, policies and procedures, and provides input and recommendations to program and policy decisions for Chief Executive Officer.
- Provides general oversight to Site Administrators to assure that all administrative, finance, office and information procedures and systems are being consistently maintained according to standards and expectations.
- Supply ordering and distributing for the business office, and other key logistics. Including vendor management and facilitating competitive pricing on office supplies and services.
- Identify and coordinate most productive and cost effective method for meetings including in person, on-site, off-site, audio conferences and video conferences.
- Responsible for all space planning activities within the business office.
- Responsible for travel arrangements and reservations for executive management and completing expense claims.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Contact and scheduling for off-site storage, shipping, and facilities technicians.
- General administrative duties including answering phones, greeting and directing visitors and clients, accepting and allocating donations and maintaining office machinery. Responsible for phone coverage and front office reception, various shifts.
- Schedule monthly fire alarm checks.
- Demonstrate ability to abide by Human Options values: Showing dignity, respect, honesty, integrity, a commitment to excellence and maintain a supportive environment.
ADA Job Characteristics:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- An efficient problem solver.
- A high degree of organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize many projects at the same time.
- A team player.
- A self starter.
- Four year College Degree in Business preferred.
- 2-5 years experience as an Executive Administrator.
- Strong Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Word) as well as data bases and running reports.
Work environment is primarily in an office setting. Lift and carry up to 25 pounds up to waist length, extend both arms above the head and/or reach below the waist, stoop, squat, crawl, bend the back to open lower-level filing drawers, or to retrieve stored items, climb on stools, steps and/or ladders. Sit and/or stand frequently. Use fine manipulation (hands and wrist) to operate a keyboard, take notes, complete and file reports, file and copy documents. Corrected vision to normal range. Speak in normal vocal tone and range, and communicate clearly and concisely to and with others. Apply normal reasoning and detail as required in the accomplishment of job duties.