Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
The Director, Sales Strategy & Operations will lead the Sales Strategy & Operations team, and own Sales strategy for Glassdoor as a whole. In this role, you will lead a team of analysts and managers aligned to senior Glassdoor GTM executives, focused on driving strategic thinking, change, and data-driven leadership throughout their respective organizations. You and your team will use data to identify both strategic and operational improvements, and work with senior sales executives, marketing leaders, and operations partners to provide leadership on key decisions relating to Glassdoor customers.
You will partner with the SVP of Global Sales, CMO, and other executive team members as the go-to problem solver and strategic advisor for their most pressing concerns, and will deliver on both short- and long-term projects while owning core operational responsibilities. You will lead Sales annual planning and be responsible for key interaction points with Marketing, Customer Success, and other stakeholders. You will be the expert on all Sales performance metrics and be responsible for identifying the need for, building and owning dashboards and other reporting to provide leadership with the information they need to understand their business and identify opportunities.
You will lead a high-performing team to an even higher level of success, focused on coaching each individual to their best performance and supporting their short- and long-term career goals. You will be a leader on the Sales Operations team, mentoring both your team and others looking towards career paths at Glassdoor and beyond, and display a high level of empathy in all managerial and mentoring efforts.
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of progressive work experience; including experience at a top-tier management consulting firm (or equivalent experience in private equity/VC) and experience in a strategy/operations position at a fast-growing technology company
- 3+ years of direct people management experience in a high-performing environment, including experience with hiring and team-level prioritization
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing teams (preferably with exposure to GTM planning cycles)
- Exceptional business judgment and strategic thinking; tactical but can dive deep into details - especially with teams under management
- Excellent analytical and business intelligence skills. Deep expertise in building models and conducting complex analysis in Excel a must; experience with Salesforce a plus
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills; extensive experience with senior management teams.
- Excellent executive presence; strongly credible and influential
- Bachelor's Degree required; quantitative discipline preferred (Engineering, Math, Economics, etc.)
- MBA from top-tier school a plus
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.