Dynamic CPA Firm seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter
- Individual, trust and corporate tax returns
- Research, interpret and summarize tax law for individual and business clients
- Tax consulting and projections
- Respond to federal and state tax authorities’ notices and audits.
Our ideal candidate:
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-starter, easy to work with
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in accounting
- CPA or CPA track
- Tax preparation experience
- CCH ProFX experience
- Organized, client service focused, and deadline driven.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contributes to tax team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; collaborating with others to accomplish goals.
Compensation based on experience and production. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Career Level Required - Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required - Minimum of 3 years
Education Required - Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Full-time
- tax preparation: 3 years (Required)