We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Researches and recommends new recruiting sources for active and passive candidates.
- Recommends improvements and enhancements to the recruitment life-cycle stage of selection.
- Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with hiring managers.
- Conducts hiring leader intake sessions to understand position requirements and set expectations.
- Reviews and approves positions that will be posted on internal and external job sites.
- Reviews and dispositions applicants daily that have applied by the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Conducts interviews in person and over the phone to determine position fit and skill-set match.
- Provides feedback regarding candidate quality and sources.
- Uses sourcing channels to identify candidates by using traditional and non-traditional methods.
- Leads the recruiting and interviewing plan for selected open positions and executes the recruitment plan.
- Establishes and maintains a network of top level talent, establishing a candidate bench.
- Manages the overall selection process.
- Attends local college career fairs to promote open positions.
- Proposes new solutions to leadership and executes approved initiatives.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Recruitment.
- Proven experience developing and managing strong relationships with candidates.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to present in front of others and lead discussions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop clear, concise messages.
- Thinks strategically and assists in developing plans to support and drive staffing results.
- Establishes goals, works toward achievement and is self-motivated.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.