Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician and pharmacist editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
Overview of the Role
Project Managers provide the framework for successful, high quality implementation of our products with our healthcare customers. They manage multiple, independent projects while leading each project team through various phases including data analysis and configuration, testing and validation, application design and training.
This position reports to our Madison WI office.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Provide outstanding client service, while using exemplary project management skills
- Work closely with both internal and external resources to achieve highly effective and efficient implementations
- Build relationships over the phone with Clinical & IT professionals
- Handle sensitive data in a HIPAA-compliant environment
- Lead system requirements reviews, critical design review, test readiness reviews and post-implementation reviews.
- Participate in an advocate role for our products and project management process
- Lead teams in project and process change
- Host internal and client meetings creating appropriate presentations
- Keep project plans, issues and status documentation up to date
- Work towards company defined metric goals
BS/BA in business administration, management information systems or other related degree required.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- 3+ years experience conducting data and business process analysis
- Experience managing mid-sized projects
- Experience testing software in an implementation environment
- Experience providing technical training to internal and/or external customers
- 2 years hands-on experience implementing software preferred
- Healthcare application implementation experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Comfortable being leader and taking full control and responsibility for projects
- Value open, direct and honest communication
- Focused on learning and evolving
- Intensely organized, thorough and dependable
- Strong customer skills focused on providing solutions to the customer
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
No travel required.
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX:
WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (495) 4771.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled