We are currently looking for a Human Resource Administrator located in Mesa, AZ.
This is a great opportunity to work in a HR role for a great company in a quiet office setting.
The Human Resources Administrator will be responsible for the administration of our core HR platform. The role will be responsible for HR system entry, maintenance, administration, support, reporting and analysis. Additionally, this position will assist on ad hoc HR projects focused on enhancing our current HR processes. Reporting into the Senior HR Manager, this position will also assist with internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain personnel and organizational data within the HRIS platform, including maintaining employee records, processing employee changes and terminations, and coordination with payroll.
- Manage the full life cycle onboarding process for all open positions/internal transfers.
- Monitor, coordinate and improve our HRIS interfaces.
- Support HR reporting needs and maintaining reports to enable end users to get needed reports from HR applications.
- Conduct reporting and analysis for compliance audits.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations
- Assists Senior HR Manager with employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing as needed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- B.A. degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Three to five years of full life cycle of human resources practices
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
- General understanding of HR practices and related employment laws and regulations; EEO, ADA, Affirmative Action
- Previous knowledge and/or experience within the healthcare industry
Essential Qualifications: T_o perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform _
each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Willing and able to respectfully identify, raise and resolve issues getting in the way of providing excellent service to customers
- Strong affinity for PREZIO core competencies
- Demonstrated ability to follow ISO certified quality management system processes. Understand
PREZIO’s Quality Policy and applicable objectives/metrics
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations and goals
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and ability to learn company specific programs
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
- Strong team building skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer based work, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel, and reach with hand and arms
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $67,000.00 to $74,000.00 /year