The purpose of this job is to greet guests enthusiastically, suggestively selling items, mixing beverages correctly, collect payment for food and beverages sold and ensuring that guests receive great personalized service.
Essential Job Functions
- Greets guests enthusiastically, suggestively sells beverages and food menu, listens and responds to questions.
- Prepares and delivers beverages to the guests within the prescribed time limits.
- Communicates throughout the guests visit to ask if guests are satisfied, check for refills, suggestively sells additional items, and delivers the check.
- Follows recipes and procedures to ensure product is prepared and maintained to our standards.
- Sets up, stocks, and organizes the bar at the beginning and end of the day.
- Checks stock levels and informs manager of needed supplies.
- Cleans and sanitizes workstation during the day and at the end of the day.
- Uses knives, measuring utensils, scoops, scales, can opener, electric juicer, or other bartending tools, without limitations, jiggers, muddler, fruit peeler, and other tools or utensils.
- Maintains cleanliness throughout the bar and performs daily/weekly maintenance.
- Always be on time for scheduled shifts.
Physical Requirements (Reasonable accommodations may be requested)
Performs duties that require bending, lifting, reaching and turning. Lifting / carrying items (weighing up to 50 lbs). Is able to stand up to six hours or longer if needed. Standing and walking 100 % of the time
NOTE: The duties and responsibilities in this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Restaurant: Roadhouse Ribs
Address: 7 Toppers Lane, Port Royal , SC 29906
Job Type: Full-time
- Clean the bar and the surrounding area of spills and other messes as needed
- Provide excellent customer service by taking orders, preparing them efficiently, and building a rapport with clientele
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly