Guide and assist clients with a wide range of management, organizational, and business improvement and modernization initiatives by applying process improvement strategies, methodologies, and principles. Analyze business methods for problem solving, process change, and solutions implementation, including ensuring enterprise-wide integration. Identify best practices, assess performance measurement and research, collect and verify data, and translate it into strategic and operational guidance. Support group facilitation, including interviewing, training, and other forms of knowledge transfer.
- 1+ years of experience with supporting the intelligence community or military service
- Experience with human capital or recruiting
- Experience with analyzing data and writing briefings
- Ability to conduct research and analysis on industry best practices, including implementation in a mission environment
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with customer cable writing styles and database
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree or MBA
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.