- Adobe Creative Suite
Cytracom, an emerging tech leader in the VoIP space, seeks an exceptional Senior Graphic Designer with a strong focus on UI/UX. This position will play a critical role in shaping the brand and product of the company--collaborating closely with our Marketing and Engineering teams to create cross-discipline visual assets. From concept through execution, this candidate will work to create a unified and user-optimized brand experience across all touchpoints, including our website, partner portal, mobile app, product integrations, event presence, sales collateral and more.
This is a unique opportunity where you will have creative freedom to define the identity of a company with a rapidly growing footprint in mid-market IT.
- Develop new concepts, graphics and layouts across multiple platforms with a focus on user interaction and experience.
- Lead a brand audit to assess inconsistencies across touchpoints and work with Brand Manager to create a unified branding system for the company.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to support ongoing website refresh initiatives (including wireframing).
- Work in-line with Engineering team to design, prototype and optimize our online portal, product integrations, and mobile applications.
- Scope and create design templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in engagements through social media, blogs, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as print and digital ads, presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 6+ years of professional graphic design experience either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Experience designing UI/UX for responsive web and/or mobile applications.
- Experience creating and enforcing brand standards and style guides.
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously to meet established goals and deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail as evident in design concepts. Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or similar technologies.
- Experience creating/editing videos not required, but a plus.