Brook & Whittle is a fast-growing company with strong potential for career growth. Wouldn’t it be cool to go to the store and pick up products that you can say ‘we make that label’? We are a leading prime label printer offering packaging solutions for highly decorated shrink, film and paper pressure sensitive products. We are highly innovative, developing new technologies and solutions to our customer’s requests and needs; our skilled employees operate some of the most advanced presses in the market and we offer superior artwork.
Our culture is first and foremost one of collaboration and teamwork. We hold ourselves to high professional, ethical and fairness standards. We have zero tolerance for anything less. We are a very diverse workforce that we celebrate as well; we reward good performance through our recognition program, our advancement opportunities and our pay structures.
We welcome you to consider being part of this great team.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Customer Service Associate position is responsible for the management of all project details and providing customer support via phone, e-mail and occasional site visits.
- Daily communication with customers regarding projects, timelines, deliverables and all other customer service-related topics.
- Process customer orders in the ERP system and provides PO acknowledgment to customer, price confirmation, delivery date, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by the customer for their production schedules.
- Arranges samples, orders outside components, and gathers any additional materials/costs for customer projects.
- Confirms orders shipped with customers and provides copies of BOL, Packing slips and COA documentation to customers upon completion of shipments.
- Maintain information for customer profiles (account preferences), item specifications and all documentation associated with account specific programs.
- Confers with production, warehouse, shipping department, or other common carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments for customers.
- Receives customer complaints and coordinates product return/complaint resolution with Quality Department.
- Participate in daily production meetings and other business activities held to improve upon customer expectations and business performance.
- Compiles statistical analysis and prepares various reports as requested internally or by customers.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager and/or Sales personnel.
- Must possess a positive attitude and provide leadership qualities that exemplifies the Brook & Whittle model for excellent customer service.
- This position operates in a clerical/office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Must be able to perform well under deadline constraints and meet quality standards.
- Willingness to work overtime, including weekends if necessary.
- Work well with others in a fast paced and team environment.
- Reading, writing, arithmetic, speaking and understanding English is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent, quality driven work habits.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree Strongly Desired
Minimum: HS Diploma or GED required
1 – 3 years of experience in business / printing environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Business or Printing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested