Need Camunda developer profiles
NO H-1 Transfers
Senior Associate/Vice President
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a candidate having extensive experience in integrating Workflow and Business Process Management tools like Camunda, Activity etc. with the in-house software stack to orchestrate the repeatable pattern of business activities. The candidate will be responsible for defining and designing workflow processes for various business processes in Finance assisting individual business development teams using agile development methodology, with particular focus on a highly test driven approach and continuous integration.
Controllers Workbench (CWB) is a flexible client UI, developed in-house for Finance Tech using .Net and WPF technologies. It is a pluggable windows framework that supports reporting and control functions for daily PnL process of Finance Controllers. The framework has been extensively adopted across various finance business functions (Regulatory, Product Control, General Ledger, and Wealth Mgmt – Investment Mgmt etc.). In future further adoption of the framework is planned to get a one-stop-shop look and feel with common features and processes for Finance Controllers.
The successful candidate will be adaptable to a range of challenging applications across various business units in Finance. Candidate should be able to work with various other development teams across the firm, outside Finance as well such as Prime Brokerage - EOS/Torch team, FVO, Mark Review etc. Candidate should be self-motivated, results oriented and able to multi-task across with different teams and applications. Further the candidate will need to work effectively with remotely dispersed teams as the role will require constant communication across various regional teams.
- Finance domain experience.
- Profound experience with Workflow and Design Automation Tools like Camunda, Activity etc.
- Integration of BPM tools with in-house software stack.
- Hands on experience in Jira.
- Agile methodologies along with Test Driven Development, continuous integration and SCRUM.
- Architecture experience in Service Oriented (SOA), OOP with design patterns.
- Good written and verbal communication skills - communicate with the business units and various teams across effectively.
- Experience of full software development life cycle with full stack desirable.
- Ability to coordinate with various teams to deliver projects successfully.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Full stack development experience preferable.
- GIT Stash