As a member of the FP&A team, the Financial Analyst Intern will support the USA and Canada business units and assist in maintaining and developing business controls and reports to ensure financial accuracy. This internship can be FT or PT for a duration of 6 months. It is based out of our New York City Corporate Office.
Your role and responsibilities will be composed of two main components:
- Business Analysis: Support retail and other departments by updating reports that analyze our business performance and support/drive management's decision-making.
- Financial Analysis: Reporting and ad hoc analysis.
#1 | Business Analyst:
#2 | Financial Analyst:
- Maintain and publish daily, weekly, month-to-date and year-to-date sales reports and KPI Dashboards in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare the reporting file to support the weekly trade meeting
- Assist in preparing the supporting file for the Retail Performance Review (monthly)
- Assist in preparing other weekly/monthly files to support retail team
Skills & Qualifications requirements:
- Reporting: Assist in the preparation of presentations including monthly and quarterly business reviews and other adhoc reporting as needed
- A BA or Master's degree in Finance (or ongoing)
- Good Microsoft Office skills and especially Excel (including pivot tables, vlookup, hlookup, sumifs, etc.)
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with accuracy
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and propose new solutions