We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to join the Zachary Social Magazine team. You will act as a liaison between our CEO/Editor-In-Chief and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Sales Account Executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their marketing needs
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new events, features and ad promotions
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Hands on experience with customer service
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $16,000.00 to $22,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Zachary, LA 70791 (Preferred)