We’re hiring a full-time Executive Administrative Assistant to directly support the President/CEO of Reinhold Corporation. This full-time position based in Fleming Island, Florida, requires 5+ years of consistent Executive Administrative Assistant experience. The ideal candidate is proactive, independent, well organized and can routinely manage multiple complex tasks with tact, discretion and meticulousness. Quality of work and attention to detail are paramount. When providing administrative support on tasks ranging from scheduling meetings to arranging travel, this individual should be proactive in identifying the “what else” for the President/CEO – affording a seamless, effective experience.
In addition to the primary responsibility of supporting the President/CEO, the Executive Administrative Assistant will also support the CFO on specific tax documents and support larger, long-term Corporate projects, requiring experience with property deeds and legal contract administration, file management, and entitlement management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the President/CEO, including managing his calendar, coordinating meetings and proactively identifying opportunities to maximize his time.
- Coordinates all travel for the CEO (both personal and professional), including finding and booking flights, hotels, rental cars/transportation, and meals.
- Manages the President/CEO’s files—both digitally and physically—and identifies opportunities to further enhance his / the company’s organizational system.
- Functions as a receptionist for the Executive Department, greeting and responding to telephone, email, or in-person inquiries from visitors, vendors, contractors, or others; answers questions or refers the person to the appropriate staff member.
- Opens, screens, reviews, and organizes company documents, incoming mail and correspondence.
- Develops reports and presentations as requested, conducting required research, content development and PowerPoint design support.
- Assists in the preparation and assembly of Board material and Board Committee material, including preparing both PowerPoint and Excel reports for Board presentations.
- Prepares documents for signature and processes upon receipt; reviews legal documents to verify all information requirements have been fulfilled.
- Assists the Senior Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer with maintaining Minute Books and correspondence, as well as updating and maintaining identified tax/financial reports.
- Participates in long-term Corporate projects ranging from real estate to entitlement management support.
- Assists with various Human Resources tasks (i.e. benefits administration, corporate insurance, etc.).
- Assists in the coordination and planning of Department events, activities and projects.
- Arranges food and beverage for breakfast and lunch meetings in company conference room; provides set up and break down support.
- Plans, arranges and coordinates all Group travel for Corporate events.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years administrative support experience, preferably supporting a C-suite Executive(s) or Department Manager.
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook, including calendaring.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum of a High School diploma required; some college coursework in written composition, business math or other related business classes, preferred.
About Reinhold Corporation:
Established in 1968, Reinhold Corporation is a family-owned and operated business and is the largest private landowner in Clay County – encompassing nearly 28,000 acres surrounding the Town of Penney Farms, which supports the Corporation’s timber operations, mitigation banking service, investment division, and wildlife programs. The Corporation is ultimately most proud of their contributions to Clay County. Additionally, Reinhold Corporation prides itself on its warm, family-oriented business with employees who look to form long-term career relationships and are committed to excellence and service.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 5 years
- High school or equivalent