Four Points Youth Camp LLC.
General Job description:
The On-Call Counselor is responsible for filling in or assisting when camp needs extra help. The On-Call counselor would need to be available if a staff member was sick or needed extra help with an activity.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead the activity for the counselor you are filling in for.
2. Take head count at the beginning and end of each session.
3. Assist Lead counselor with various activities.
4. Supervise at snack and lunch time
1. Must have 1 year experience working in childcare.
2. Must be 18 years or older.
3. Must be willing to submit to a background check.
4. Must be available to participate in staff training on June 6th, 2020 from
9:00AM-1:00PM. 6. Must be available to work every weekday starting June 8th, 2020 through August 14th, 2020.
Four Points Youth Camp LLC is dedicated to creating a fun and energetic atmosphere.
We ask that all of our staff be willing to sing songs, act out skits, and be as out-going as possible. Four Points is a structured day camp and we ask that employees be able to follow daily instructions and guidelines.
On call staff member must be flexible. You may work 5-20 hours/week.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture