Compass Health Systems seeks to empower individuals with disabilities to enjoy purposeful lives on their own terms by providing individualized, person-centered services and supports designed to empower individuals with greater independence.
Compass Health Systems is seeking a Physical Therapist to provide services and make a difference in the lives of students in the home and school settings in the Allegheny county area. The Physical Therapist will have the ability to build a caseload and create their own schedule.
This is a W2 employee (not independent contractor) position.
Job Responsibilities include:
- working one-on-one with a child with educational/physical related needs
- scheduling appointments with parents
- implementing individual service plan
- writing timely and clinically appropriate session notes
- ability to collaborate effectively with child's team (parents/teacher/caseworker/etc.)
- completion of pre-service training and ongoing yearly training as required
- (1) A master's degree from an accredited college or university in Physical Therapy.
- (2) A valid Physical Therapy License in Pennsylvania.
- Back ground checks required: Child Abuse clearance, PA State Police check and FBI Fingerprints are contingent upon hire (reimbursable).
- One year of full time experience working directly with preschool children with disabilities and their families
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $75.00 - $82.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
All employees required to follow guidelines set forth by PA Department of Health/CDC.
- Please provide a personal email contact address for streamlined hiring and processing.
- Physical Therapy License for the state of Pennsylvania (Preferred)
Work Location: In person