Take your career, income, and your annual renewal income to greater heights with Gold Standard Supplemental Insurance. Gold Standard is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance products that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances when faced with a critical illness or injury.
For over 50 years combined, the professionals at Gold Standard have developed a proven sales lead system that is simple to learn no matter your previous work experience. Also, as national healthcare changes take effect, there’s a growing need for these products, and a great opportunity to earn excellent income as a Gold Standard representative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and follow Gold Standard’s sales lead process will realistically earn $75,000–$85,000 in their first year, and $100,000+ in their second year.
- The majority of first year Reps average over $1,700 in income each week.
- Customize a schedule that fits your life. 90% of our reps work a 4-day week Mon-Thurs.
- You will be taught Gold Standard's proven sales lead process, and how to manage your qualified leads.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Gold Standard's products to confidently present them to each customer.
- Receive ongoing training and support from skilled leaders and trainers.
- Realistic $75,000–$85,000 first year income, and $100,000+ second year income
- Enjoy a Flexible Schedule with three days off each week to be home with family
- All Holidays off, plus an additional four weeks off per year
- Outstanding Long-term renewal commissions to build financial security with residual income each month
- Excellent leads with a 75% average closing rate on Class A leads
- The best and most attainable incentives and rewards in the industry
- First-class sales support at Gold Standard allows you to focus on your success
- Management opportunities available based on your work and dedication
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Prefer some sales experience, but not required
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Driver's License (Required)