The Application Developer is responsible for the development and implementation of technical solutions.
This role will leverage technical expertise in database applications, ETL processes, and automation in support of internal and external customer's data exchange and integration needs-
- 5 years minimum working in a SDLC environment performing key activities such as requirements gathering, testing, software development, training or configuration management
- 5+ years' experience developing, testing and deploying SQL Server solutions
- Health care experience or experience; dealing with PHI a plus
- 5+ years' experience designing applications using SQL Server
- Intermediate to strong understanding of the MS SQL Server environment (3+ years of experience), specifically in regards to indexing (clustered, non-clustered, column store).
- Have experience with SQL Server Profile
- 5+ years' experience programming with SQL and T-SQL
- Experience in constructing SQL Server triggers, tables, user defined functions, views, indexes, Stored Procedures, relational database models, data dictionaries, and data integrity
- Experience in SSIS (Integration Services), SSAS (Analysis Services) ,SSRS (Reporting Services).
- Experience in optimizing database choosing appropriate indexes using tools, such as Index Tuning Wizard and SQL Profiler.
- Experience in performing administrative tasks, such as database files management, backup/restore, security management, data integration and synchronization.
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve data issues impacting extract delivery.
- Work closely with Business Systems Analysts to understand requirements regarding solutions, ensure data quality and match-back to core systems transaction results.
- Collaborate on the definition, development, and maintenance of standards and processes.
- Drive continuous improvement and automation in solutions and processes.
- 4 Years' exp. with ETL tools like Informatica (Informatica Power center 9x, Informatica Data Quality 9x) and/or SSIS or equivalent tools.
- 1 + Years' experience with Business intelligence reporting development experience using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau, Cognos and others is preferred but not necessary.
- 2 years exp. in design of appropriate data structures for the development of a database system