Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone's hands. That's why we're so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon's core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Pantheon is searching for a hard-working, team oriented, and highly motivated Sr. Field and Event Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate will lead the strategy around all marketing events including corporate conferences, webinars, and demand generation events working cross functionally with sales, marketing, product and executive teams to deliver success.
The successful candidate is a self-starter with prior field marketing experience, including running events within the scope of integrated marketing campaigns. They are able to successfully run virtual and in person events and related programs to drive attendance, deliver outstanding attendee experience, and follow-up to achieve impact for their company as measured by the success metric for each type of event (e.g, pipeline or revenue generated, return on investment, net promoter score, etc.) They have collaborated with internal experts, clients and partners to deliver successful content for customer and partner events and summits to support field sales and marketing pipeline generation goals.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Drive pipeline for the sales organization through field- and event marketing
- Align closely with account executives, partner managers, and account managers to support the needs of their territories measured in pipeline and revenue
- End-to-end event management of third-party industry events and activations including tracking participation and level, logistic management, creative management, messaging, and success tracking – working with our design and communications teams.
- Run the event program and partner with Sales to drive lead generation and pipeline conversion.
- Collaborate with other departments in marketing to develop strategies and supporting content that drives quality leads and engagement throughout the sales cycle.
- Conduct post-event evaluations and analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Project management including logistics, securing venues and exhibition space, travel, staffing and development of creative concepts.
- Map events and conferences to the different market segments including but not limited to verticals and sales segments.
- Collaborate with sales, SDR's, and marketing leaders to ensure strong execution and results
- Track and report on performance of their campaigns, adjusting to ensure maximum value.
What You Bring To The Table
- 7+ years of experience in Field and Event Marketing
- Experience running other field programs beyond physical events (webinars, email campaigns, direct mail, etc.)
- Project management
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Hands-on user of Marketo, Salesforce and virtual event management software.
- Analytical mindset to monitor campaign performance metrics as well as revenue attribution, revenue influence and return on investment
- Experienced leader with proven success scaling an impactful marketing team to lead the company growth to $200M and beyond
- Strong critical thinking skills coupled with the ability to focus intensively on excellent cross-functional operational execution
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and collaborative setting
- Bachelor's degree required
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off, sick days, and 13 paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance including Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid parental leave (plus fertility, adoption and other family planning benefits)
- In-office workspace (San Francisco and New York)
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
The US base salary range for this position is $121,400 - $172,430 per year. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. At Pantheon, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.