The Director of Human Resources at Enchanted Rock reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for the strategic HR vision for the company. In this role, you will be responsible for creating the vision of the HR group as our company scales. This role will design and implement processes and procedures, will oversee our Benefits Administration, Recruiting & Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Training & Development as well and manage an HR team. The successful candidate will have proven experience helping a company scale rapidly and building the systems required to do so gracefully. This includes managing hiring, onboarding, a keen focus on retaining employees, enhancing our company culture and staying up to date on multi-state compliance/legislative changes. It is key that this candidate has deep expertise working within an extremely fast paced environment with the ability to be agile and adaptable with the frequent changes that are normal in a startup environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with leadership to create a culture that supports our business growth
- Support and execute the business goals and strategic direction by partnering with business unit leadership and group HR to implement high value-added HR processes that drive continuous improvement in HR
- Create and implement employee relation policies to enhance job satisfaction
- Manage the full cycle Benefits Administration including the Health Plan, FMLA, STD, LTD etc..
- Implementation and implementation of a company wide Compensation Program and retention program
- Manage the company employee development program including but not limited to Employee Training programs, Leadership Programs and position specific Competency Programs
- Advise Leadership on HR compliance issues and create policies and procedure to protect the company assets
- Personnel Management- Performance Improvement Plans, Employee Engagement, Company Culture, Employee Grievances etc..
- Use data driven business insights to provide HR solutions and recommendations to management
- Collaborate with managers to resolve everyday issues and develop short- and long-term HR strategies and solutions designed to achieve optimal departmental performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Partner-with and coach managers on effectively engaging employees and addressing employee relations issues.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to policies, procedures and services based on trends and business need
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a similar field
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive HR experience
- 7-10 years of experience working with high growth companies
- Experience creating HR policies and procedures from the ground up
- Exception communication skills working with all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess deficiencies, create a strategy and execute the strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing effective programs for performance management, employee development, success planning & talent management, and recruiting, working with a diverse employee base
- PHR or SPHR preferred
EEO and Diversity Statement
At Enchanted Rock, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.