- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
We are currently looking for Full Time Remote Front Office Coordinator/Scheduler for our Outpatient Clinics.
All Care Rehabis one of the leading providers of therapy services. In addition to providing specialized rehabilitative care in our Outpatient Clinics, All Care Rehab & Staffing is also one of the largest providers of home health therapy services in So. Cal. As a leader in the rehabilitative care industry, All Care Rehab's goals are to continually bring solutions to address the evolving challenges of therapy providers.
The Front Office Coordinator/Scheduler will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks including but not limited to answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, scheduling appointments, the flow of correspondence, filing, taking co-payments/deductibles, etc. They are also a liaison between the patients, therapists and medical groups. You will be working from home.
- Must have 1 yr experience working in Front Office in an Outpatient Clinic setting.
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures.
- Participate in weekly meeting with the DOR to discuss Productivity and scheduling reports.
- Functions as a liaison and maintains open communication for areas of responsibility with patients, providers, clinicians, and administrators.
- Assists in the development and implementation of plans to improve patient satisfaction.
- Ability to coordinate high volume of patient and therapist appointment schedules
- Request authorizations for new cases.
- Ensure patients are maximizing their monthly therapy sessions
- Provide occasional translation to caregivers and staff
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be detail-orientated and thorough follow-up skills
- Knowledgeable with all Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. and ability to learn other soft
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- ******MUST BE BILINGUAL (Spanish/English) ****
Job Type: Full-time
- Outpatient: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)