Full-time$36 - $40 an hour
- ACLS Certification
- Laboratory experience
- Communication skills
- BLS Certification
Full Job Description
Advantage-IR of El Paso is in need of PRN status nurses to fill-in shifts for our outpatient interventional radiolgy clinic located in central El Paso. Each of our nurses will be responsible for clinical treatments (circulating, pre-op/post-op, and surgical management) for patients receiving clinical and surgical care.
- Is capable of managing all aspects of preoperative area, postoperative area, or operating room patient care within an Interventional Radiology suite and/or Cardio-Cath Lab setting.
- Maintains services in accordance with written policies and in compliance with various regulatory and accrediting agencies and is responsible for quality patient care.
- In cooperation with the Medical Director, develops and monitors standards of care.
- In conjunction with the Medical Director and Director of Nursing, determines clinical goals and effectively manages resources to achieve the goals.
- Maintains a collegial relationship with rendering physicians to ensure quality patient care.
- Helps to maintain an adequate inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Fosters an environment that promotes staff growth and development.
- Ensures adherence to Surgery Center policies, procedures, and safety programs.
- In cooperation with the Medical Director and Director of Nursing, is responsible for quality improvement, patient care, and others.
- Ensures efficient and effective patient care.
- Maintains an awareness and understanding of current regulatory legislation as it impacts the Surgery Center and institutes changes as warranted.
- Participates in the facilities quality assurance program.
- 2+ years experience in an outpatient cardio-cath lab setting
- Current licensure in this state as a registered nurse; BSN degree preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Human relations skills.
- ACLS certification preferred within 6 months of date of hire.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Knowledge of personal computers.
- Intermittent physical mobility/activity including walking, standing, sitting, light lifting, pulling and pushing of carts, equipment, etc. Must be able to bend body downward at the waist; be able to kneel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and working conditions for the persons so classified. An employee may be assigned or requested to perform other related duties.
Job Type: PRN (on-call)
Compensation: $36-$40+ Per Hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.00 - $40.00 per hour
- nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- cardiac cath lab: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Only full-time employees eligible