At Panera, we believe it all starts with bread as the foundation of our business. And at Panera, the creation of our bread starts at our Fresh Dough Facilities. Our Fresh Dough Facilities, located across North America, produce and deliver the raw dough for all of our fresh breads and bagels sold in over 2,000 Panera bakery-cafes, every day. In addition to our fresh dough manufacturing, we also receive and distribute dry goods and fresh produce to all of our bakery-cafes, using our own fleet.
As a Production Supervisor with Panera Bread's Fresh Dough Manufacturing Facilities, you will be a hands on leader of our production team who is responsible for producing bread, roll, and bagel dough that is delivered daily to our bakery-cafes. This includes mentoring and coaching associates while ensuring food safety, GMP's, and process controls are being followed while meeting quality standards.
- 2+ years of hands on, supervisory experience within a food production environment, preferably within the baking or related industry
- Willingness and ability to work weekends, holidays, and/or off shift hours.
- Good working knowledge of bakery production equipment such as mixers, dividers, rounders, proofers, etc.
- Working knowledge of process controls and industry standards such as AIB (American Institute of Baking)
- Past experience training associates in safe work practices and following GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Knowledge of food sanitation processes, procedures, and standards such as Steritech/ServSafe
- Willingness and ability to resolve problems and jump right in to help
- Positive and professional communication and customer service skills
- Competent in computer knowledge
- Bilingual-English/Spanish is preferred
Do you want to be a part of a growing company where you truly make a difference through leadership of others? Our Fresh Dough Facilities are modern, temperature-controlled, and team-oriented environments for us to take care of our customers. The Panera work culture is fun, challenging, collaborative, and provides opportunities for long-term career growth. Producing the Panera fresh dough is the cornerstone of everything we do. It’s a passion we take seriously.
We Offer: Competitive Salary; Award Program Potential; Competitive Health & Welfare Benefits; Company-Matched 401(k) Savings Plan; Paid Vacation; Paid Holidays; Product Discount
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $63,000.00 to $64,000.00 /year
- Food Production: 2 years (Required)
- Lean Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice): 1 year (Required)
- Food Safety: 1 year (Required)
- Greensboro, NC (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Weekends required
- Night shift